Old October 7th 04, 08:19 PM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
(Twistedhed) wrote in news:12935-41656503-268
@storefull-3254.bay.webtv.net:

This is the place where I tame your unbridled ignorance and arrogance
concerning the United States and the laws regarding the conviction of a
crime. Under the laws of this great country, one is only a criminal
when found guilty in a court of law.

Funny Twisty you said dougie was convicted by the FCC yet you still call
him a felon and criminal over the repeater incident which you still to
this day lie about, just as I spanked you the other day with you saying
the Rain report is the FCC's site, they have nothing to do with it.

Nope, dogie is a felon and a repeater jammer.