Old October 8th 04, 02:46 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Dave=A0Hall)
On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 11:55:19 -0400,
(Twistedhed)
wrote:
It's also probable that you were beat up on a

regular basis as a kid.......

Not my fault Kim hasn't been able to teach you any better. Is she still
being dumped on and forced to do the yearbooks?

Ha ha ha ha!!! Like the McDonald's theme (da

da da da da!----- I'm lovin' it!).

The nervous laughter shows as much, dither dave.

You, who chastise other people for seeking

out personal information on other people, are

now trying to do it to me?

You brought up my personal life, most recently an off-topc comment
concerning my childhood. See the light, dither davie, and ye won't be so
wounded in the ego department.

What a flaming hypocrite!

Illustrating your vile initiations of such off topic personal
information. When it is hurled back your way,,,,you cry.

The really great part is that you SUCK as a

researcher, and you prove it more and more

with each post you make. You couldn't even

find the information on the CB'er who was

cited for disturbing the peace in Norristown.

Now you think you found out something?

Wasn't I. I merely pointed it out.

One nice thing about having a common last

name, there are thousands of people with it. Is
this "teacher" the "Kim T. Hall" you referred to

in an earlier post? (chuckle). Well who is she?

Your wife.

My mother? Wife? Sister? Niece? Please, by

all means, let us all know would you? Maybe

she's someone who owes me money, and I

need to know so I can collect it now.....

The thought of you bent over your little

WebTV with your eyes squinted and crossed

with pronounced crow's feet developing as

you vainly search for some little tidbit of

information about me, is simply hilarious.

Thank you for the chuckle. I haven't laughed

this hard in a few weeks.

Projection is another of your obvious mental

flaws. What you claim as my adoration for

you, is in fact the reverse. You can't resist the

urge to throw your comments in on any post

that I make.

You are a man with an obsession.........

Would you like me to send you a recent

picture of myself so that you can cast the

statue in the proper context?

Don't worry, I'll be in the neighborhood in a

week or so. Maybe I can give you what it is

that you truly seek..........

Wow! Thank's for the confirmation. You're coming apart at the seams,
Davie. In fact, it has been you that has done the seeking and begging,
Davie,,no one else. Again, thanks for the confirmation.

Try not to slobber too much though. I really

hate a person with poor manners......

Dave

"Sandbagger"

http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj