Old October 8th 04, 02:51 PM
Twistedhed

From: (itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge)
(Twistedhed) wrote in news:12935-41656503-268
@storefull-3254.bay.webtv.net:
This is the place where I tame your unbridled ignorance and arrogance
concerning the United States and the laws regarding the conviction of a
crime. Under the laws of this great country, one is only a criminal when
found guilty in a court of law.

Funny Twisty you said dougie was convicted

by the FCC yet you still call him a felon and

criminal over the repeater incident

Wrong. I call him a felon because of his conviction in the US courts and
did this only after his unprovoked attacks calling everyone who taught
him something or everyone he didn't agree with, felons or gay.

which you still to this day lie about, just as I

spanked you the other day with you saying the
Rain report is the FCC's site, they have

nothing to do with it.

They have plenty to do with it. In fact, up until recently, it was Riley
who read the enforcement log on the rain report. They still have plenty
to do with the FCC,,,,such as their report being one of the official
sources recognized by the FCC for such related items.
Stop fantasizing about swatting another man's behind and you will
probably stop being outed each and every day by the contingency.