Old April 22nd 04, 01:39 AM
The other John Smith

"Jerry Martes" wrote in message
John

I do have a book with a graph of Zin as a function of diameters and
spacing of the folded dipole. But, I dont have any equations. I suspect
someone on this news group has knowledge of where to get some math tools

for
predicting the antenna impedance. I'd be glad to scan the page 16-6 of

the
1990 ARRL Handbook for you if it would help.

Jerry

I accept your generous offer and extend my thanks. If anybody else is
interested, you could put it on a.b.s.e for all of us. If you find no
interest from anybody else, you can email it to me at jocjo_john at yahoo
dot com.

If I learn anything out of all this, I'll let you know.

Thanks again.

John