Old October 9th 04, 07:55 AM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

"U Know Who" wrote in message ...
"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote in message
om...
Gary wrote in message
. ..
On 5 Oct 2004 14:46:10 -0700, (Psychiatrist
to keyclowns) wrote:

Gary wrote in message
Hi All,

I am looking for some parts for a penetrator HB-140 amp.

I'm looking for the circuit board that connects the switches on the
front of the amp.

Anyone got one of these amps laying around??? for parts?

If so, Give me a hollar... the e-mail address is good.

thanks,

gary
This is an illegal keyclown device.

shut up stupid

it can be used on 10 meters legally.

so **** off

Wrong answer, men's room troller. If it works with less than 50 watts
drive and/or between 24 and 35 mhz, outta the box it is illegal. So,
YOU **** off...but before you reply wipe that male hormone off your
lips.

Not if you build it yourself. (1 a year is the limit for hams)

so you are saying this fairy built a penetrater himself?