Old August 11th 03, 12:39 AM
Dan/W4NTI

No Ed Senior I am not kidding. If your stray dog comes on my property and
chews up my yard, kills my cat, and attacks the neighborhood kid...Ill
shoot the SOB. IF I could get away with it in this populated area I would
have used te shotgun.
Oh BTW I did indeed try to get the 'humane fools' to come out. THey were
not even slightly interested.

Dan/W4NTI

"Ed Senior" wrote in message
ink.net...
I hope you're joking, Dan, and that you'd really try to get a
stray dog to your local rescue group or Humane Society.

But if you're NOT joking, I would just advise you not to
try shooting dogs in our neck of the woods.

"Dan/W4NTI" wrote in message

"oldtime radio" wrote in message
pellet gun

I can guarantee a pellet rifle works wonders. Does good with stray

mutts
too.

Dan/W4NTI