Old October 10th 04, 04:37 PM
M-Tech

Like I pointed out earlier:

Every drive-thru you ever go through:-) Every parking gargage you enter:-)
Every residential garage you ever park in:-) Some side streets/roads with
low clearance(no trucks allowed):-)

I would have invested in a center loaded steel whip and mounted it on the
hood/cowling area.....they actually "look" like a radio antenna when mounted
there....without the hassle of clearance issues.

I have 2 antenna's. A little wil I keep on my Passat trunk all the
time(painted the base to match the car)and a 1000 that I use for DX'ing that
I just plop on the roof...when conditions permit.

Don

"Alex" wrote in message
This seems like a very tall antenna with the 62" whip. What types of
things should I know that I will not be able to clear with this
antenna mounted on top of a Chrysler Town and Country. Just a little
worried