Old October 11th 04, 12:52 AM
Steveo

"U Know Who" wrote:
"Keyclownz R Dopers" wrote in message
om...
Right thinking folks of the NG know mopeadope cannot do a thing to
stop his AKC masters from having their way with him. Isn't that right
Mopeadope?

How would that be? He has pics of you hiding behind your storm door. You
are a sissy that was too scared to talk to him. PUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It really was funny U Know Who, everytime I raised the camera to my
eye dogie would duck behind the door. I did manage to capture that
one pic of the fugly felon tho. lol

http://img5.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img5&i...closefugly.jpg

I wonder why he wouldn't accept my invitation to come outside? Just
look at his physical prowess, and pay special attention to dogie's
fish hook spine. Scary, ain't it? lol