Old October 11th 04, 04:41 AM
DR. Death

"mnotiamnotgeorge" wrote in message
"U Know Who" wrote in
:

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
Steveo wrote in
:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in
news:20041010202226.519 :

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

wrote:
Steveo wrote in
news:20041010195236.581
:

http://img5.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img5&i...closefugly.jpg

I wonder why he wouldn't accept my invitation to come outside?
Just look at his physical prowess, and pay special attention
to dogie's fish hook spine. Scary, ain't it? lol

Steveo I am willing to bet money that wasnt doug in the picture.

How much ya got?

It is not what I have it is what do you have .. Doug doesn't live
at that address....

Better tell him and crisco kathy that.

Hey, remember this pic of dogie from back in the day? lol

http://img72.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img72...-the-fugly.jpg

Funny thing too steveo thaT PIC ISNT DOUG EITHER THAT PIC HAS BEEN ON
THE NET FOR YEARS SOON AS i FIND THE ORIGINAL with that guy in it I
WILL POST IT FOR YOU.

Keep spinning, you are dead wrong. and the guy standing in the wrong
door is not the guy in you're old pic of dogie

Explain the antenna, jackass.

The antenna is on the back of the house Doug lives next door at 504 are
you guys that freeking stupid
Look at steves pic it shows it clear as day... You guys will lie then the
rest swear to it, it is no different than me telling you I am not wa3moj
yet you will tell me over and over agin it isme... take your lumps like a
man, you guys are fuking dumber than i thought. Look again Randy, look
over the doorway and look at the numbers, look at the doors in front. If
you keep saying it wont make it any truer than me being wa3moj...

The ant. is on the second floor 504
http://img4.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img4&image=dogie04.jpg
If you can count, there are only 2 doors, 502 being the 1st floor,
the other door is a common entrance to 504 the second floor
and 506 the third floor.
http://img5.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img5&i...closefugly.jpg
Sucks to be WRONG doesn't it George. HA HA HA