Old October 11th 04, 11:51 AM
Steveo

"DR. Death" wrote:
"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
"DR. Death" wrote in
:
.
The ant. is on the second floor 504
http://img4.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img4&image=dogie04.jpg
If you can count, there are only 2 doors, 502 being the 1st floor,
the other door is a common entrance to 504 the second floor
and 506 the third floor.
http://img5.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img5&i...closefugly.jpg
Sucks to be WRONG doesn't it George. HA HA HA

You again prove the point exactly, 506 is the ground floor jack dick,
504 is the 2nd floor needle dick, and 502 is the top floor assclown.
504 is 2nd floor and as you said the one with the antenna... Steveo
confirmed it is indeed a tri plex now go change you're sock puppet this
one sucks too.

No dummy, if you ever worked construction (or ever worked at all) you
would know that the stairway on a building is next to the wall and NOT in
the middle. I think I will stick with what I said in the previous post.
As far as a sock puppet, you lack of internet knowledge is showing. I
have dialup, the IP changes EVERY time I log on. Get a clue (and a life)

There's no stopping WA3MOJ's spin. It begs the question why he would want
to defend a child abusing felon?

--
http://tinyurl.com/6jngs

http://tinyurl.com/5espk