Old October 13th 04, 12:21 PM
Harry Harms

You are getting on my nerves, going to put you on my killfile list mate.
HH
"david" wrote in message
dear newsgroup, hi im looking for a working pll board complete and working
out of a kenwood ts440s will pay shipping to the person to send it where
ever it has to come from from australia the usa and europe .we suspect
this is whats causing our ts440s to play up like its been , once again im
after a working pll board out of a kenwood 440s will pay shipping cost
involved and as long as it works ok im happy to pay for it if anyone has a
no go unfixable 440s outhere with the pll board intact ill takeit off
there hands , thanks david nsw australia