Old October 14th 04, 02:17 PM
Twistedhed

From: =A0=A0 Lancer Group: =A0=A0 rec.radio.cb
Subject: =A0=A0 Doug, can you please stop ? Organization: =A0=A0 WWW
From:
(Lancer)
On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 11:36:30 -0400,
(Twistedhed)
wrote:
From:
(Lancer)
On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 18:50:32 -0400,
(Twistedhed)
wrote:
What I have demonstrated,
is your lack of knowledge pertaining to the laws governing your hobby. I
have had zero years,,

It shows.

You are contradicting yourself. Last post you said I had years of
experience. In any case, the only thing showing is your slip. Again,

Read it again,

Ok,,but you still are having communication problems and retainment and
memory problems.

I said you had a year to learn.

Naw,,that's not what baby said.
Here is what you said:
You lack quite a bit of skill in electronics,

which you have demonstrated quite often. You
have had many years to be shooled in

electronics,

Tell us again what you said, Baby. Tell the masses they read what you
tell them they read, not what you wrote.

Which you haven't and you gain have proven

it.

The only thing I have proven is your status-starved carcasss still
begging for moderator status.
Again,,your words responsible for you finding yourself feeling woe:
"Get lost. This is the wrong group to ask

about.."

And my words responsible for your impotence and uncontrolled anger:
"You get to decide nothing that is discussed in this group."

And it still shows,

Yet, you are experiencing severe pains attemtping to illustrate "it".
Providing for your claims is something you are unable. Then again, if
you weren't so ashamed and had any integrity or class, you would not
have permitted me to drive you underground.

your lack of knowledge.

Yet, you mysteriously admit what goes on with me, effects your behavior
profoundly. As you related to the group, it is not you in control of
your behavior.

Try agin, eat some of that FLA fish, maybe it

will help, its supposed to be brain food.

Blame your longtime and all around incompetence on anything you can
grasp....besides, you fail to grasp the gist,,,you *are* my fish. You've
been descaled and tossed back so many times. I left the layer of
protective slime intact so as not to drown you completely and to enjoy
you at whim on other days.

You lack quite a bit of skill in electronics,

And you use quite the pile of feminine napkins when attempting to
post....

which you have demonstrated quite often.

..based on your snail trail.

You have had many years to be shooled in

electronics,

Which would be fine if you were able to coherently define anythig you
ever say, sans denial in your next post. Chin up, juniah g.
I won't keep you bouncing all week, only until you let loose with a few
more involuntary string of obscenitites,,,you know, just to reiterate
how adept and crystal clear your communication skills are with other
mediums.