Old October 15th 04, 03:24 PM
DR. Death

"Twistedhed" wrote in message
From: pam
(itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge)
(Twistedhed) wrote in
:
How did Dick identitfy me?

Like this: wa3moj and n3cvj are extremely hostile right now and causing
problems all over this group.

There,,now I indentified you, too...haha!

At least even you find humour in your

stupididty,

Referring to yourself as my "stupidity" is being a bit harsh on
yourself, but yes, I find mucho humor in this group.

(Identified)

(affirmed)

do you know what the word identify means.

You have yet to meet any of the criteria

identify:

Oh, ok..this is the part where you invoke your special need to make all
your focus on another, in this instant, the one who made the observation
that Dick ALSO identified WA3MOJ and referred to him by such.

verb {T} to recognize someone or something

and say or prove who

Yea,,,if you repeat it and lip-synch it a few more times, perhaps read
it silently but outloud to yourself, you may stumble upon the reason
such identity continues to cause you great pain and makes you do such
stupid things.

or what they a

identification:

noun {U} when you recognize and can name

someone or something:

Still crazy after all these years.....but as clueless as ever and still
yammering and pining away for other folk's identities. Have yourself a
good weekend. And if you talk to Dwight, tell him to drop me a line, I'm
gonna be in his neighborhood and I told him I would love to buy him a
cup of java and laugh about the group.

Hey Twist, did you get my e-mail?