Old October 16th 04, 12:12 AM
sideband

Riiiiight... Drop on by here, just so I can take your picture on my
property, Doug/George/Dwight/Fred/Grover/Bert/Ernie/Elmo or whoever
you are.

-SSB

moparholic wrote:

"U Know Who" wrote

"moparholic" wrote in message
news:d564dd676f869dba1d9f8c500b420be9@localhost. talkaboutradio.com...

Hey Dougay. You still got that skullcracka for sale?

I don't know who Dougay is. My name is Steve,
I am in Ohio, and everyone
in the NG knows who I am,
except for the hams I stalk at their homes.

And it's killin em!

I dont think so. Doug has told me many times that me showing up at
people's homes is just proof of my frustration and my powerlessness at the
hands of the AKC. I think he is right. Can you imagine how ****ed off and
bothered I'd have to be to actually drive to someones house and threaten
them? Doug has really gotten under my skin. AKC this. AKC that. I may just
go bananas again and hop in my car with a digital camera and a bunch of
hams callsigns and QRZ addresses.

Steveo,