Old October 16th 04, 02:12 AM
moparholic

sideband wrote

Riiiiight... Drop on by here, just so I can take your picture on my

property

No you're confused. It's ME, STEVEO, I am the one who takes the pictures.
Not you, or Doug, or George. But the following conditions must be met
first:

1. Is there a corner I can hide behind like at Leland's house while I take
pics?

2. You can't be home when I show up. I don't like it when hams are home.
That time in Toledo I made a big mistake. I really thought no one would be
home. Wow, was I ever scared, I barely got out alive. You should have seen
me peel out with that rental car!

3. If I get arrested call Twistedhed, he is my lawyer.

Steveo,