Old October 20th 04, 01:53 AM
I Am Not George

Default Steveo assmunch liar

Steveo wrote
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

wrote:
Steveo wrote in
news:20041019192043.893 :

sideband wrote:
Heading through Medina sometime tonight.. prolly around 1:30

or
2
AM.. You'll prolly be sleeping, but I'll holler for ya on 19
anyway. Picking up a coil in Dearborn headed to Pitt. Back on

the
road for me.

-SSB

Sounds good, I'll give a listen if I'm up, Sideband.

oh you will be up searching google, google-boi

Do you still have your Dave made amp?

Yes it works great on 10/12 meters mobile SSB after some

modifications,
shame you aren't able to use an amp

Still use Leland's call?

http://tinyurl.com/42cn9

So comcast-geo keyclowned a long time ago, so what?? The difference
is, he is not keyclowning anymore, where you still are. And he never
said he used Lelands call you inflamed anus.