Old October 20th 04, 03:28 AM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote in
:

Steveo
wrote
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

wrote:
Steveo wrote in
news:20041019192043.893 :

sideband wrote:
Heading through Medina sometime tonight.. prolly around 1:30

or
2
AM.. You'll prolly be sleeping, but I'll holler for ya on 19
anyway. Picking up a coil in Dearborn headed to Pitt. Back on

the
road for me.

-SSB

Sounds good, I'll give a listen if I'm up, Sideband.

oh you will be up searching google, google-boi

Do you still have your Dave made amp?

Yes it works great on 10/12 meters mobile SSB after some

modifications,
shame you aren't able to use an amp

Still use Leland's call?

http://tinyurl.com/42cn9

So comcast-geo keyclowned a long time ago, so what?? The difference
is, he is not keyclowning anymore, where you still are. And he never
said he used Lelands call you inflamed anus

He forgets when i "flipped" LMAO, people are allowed to be whatever they
want to be remember when Landshark was a NG troll and a transexual NG
poster?

Isn't that special..the pathetic liar even talks to himself. The only thing
you've flipped is your pea-brain, george.