Old October 23rd 04, 07:37 PM
Cry_Keyclowns_Cry

"M-Tech" wrote

The PA 313 mobile picked up 2 nice DX contacts
last night; The island of
Barbuda and Barbados....both while
traveling up interstate 83. This
morning I talked to about 5 stations in
Europe...Belguim (3), Germany and Italy.
Not bad for a rinky-dink, mud-duck mobile:-)

That's cuz propagation does it, not watts. Too bad your keyclown status
keeps you lost in the dark corridors of superstition.

I'm thinking of actually putting a base station
together at our weekend home
this spring. I can't put an outdoor antenna
up where I live and I think
anything less than a stacked pair of
beams would just **** me off:-)

Still waiting to hear from someone in here yet.....hopefully FLA will

start
rolling again and I can have a qso with
Dr X and others:-) Again, mostly
on 27.375 lsb, but I listen on 555 usb as well:-)

555 is an illegal keyclown frequency where gays gather.