Old October 25th 04, 10:12 PM
Dr.X

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Dr.X" wrote:
"SockPuppet Psychiatrist to keyclowns"

wrote
in message
M-Tech "just listens" to 555 about the same way that you "just act"
retarded. You are a full goose bozo idiot. Hiding behind a German
remailer ta boot, trying to make people think there are more of you
keykween limpwrists than there are.

I don't hide behind a remailer. I use individual.net's server because
road runner's news servers suck @$$ (much like you, sock puppet).

I don't have a need to hide from anyone at all including the likes of
you, dill-f~ck. I'm here in Saint Petersburg, Florida. If you're
interested in "finding" me, just send me an email (dr.x [at] vpndns.com)
and I'll be more than happy to tell you exactly where I am, although I
have a feeling you are too much of a pu$$y to come down here to make all
your gay references face to face.

-Dr.X

Are you kidding? That fugly **** wouldn't defend himself at his own house!

http://img41.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img41...closefugly.jpg