Old October 25th 04, 10:21 PM
BP

Steveo wrote in
:

(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo
wrote
"Dr.X" wrote:
"SockPuppet Psychiatrist to keyclowns"
wrote in message
M-Tech "just listens" to 555 about the same way that you "just
act" retarded. You are a full goose bozo idiot. Hiding behind a
German remailer ta boot, trying to make people think there are
more of you keykween limpwrists than there are.

I don't hide behind a remailer. I use individual.net's server
because road runner's news servers suck @$$ (much like you, sock
puppet).

I don't have a need to hide from anyone at all including the likes
of you, dill-f~ck. I'm here in Saint Petersburg, Florida. If
you're interested in "finding" me, just send me an email (dr.x
[at] vpndns.com) and I'll be more than happy to tell you exactly
where I am, although I have a feeling you are too much of a pu$$y
to come down here to make all your gay references face to face.

-Dr.X

Are you kidding? That fugly **** wouldn't defend himself at
his own house!

defend himself from what? so you admit attacking him at his house??

How you can continue to function with an IQ that is three degrees
below dog ****??

Hey now...Thats an insult to dog ****, I tell ya..! BFG