Old October 28th 04, 01:20 AM
M-Tech

Mrs Kerry is "hot"????? Laura Bush is a friggin' pin-up compared to
Theresa. Daughter Alex is nice, Vannessa is just "ok". Bush twins are
pretty average as well.

Damn Frank, I'll google up a hooker for ya if she'll take paypal :-)

Don

"Frank Gilliland" wrote in message
On 27 Oct 2004 15:48:49 -0700, (Stephen) wrote
in :

He will anyway. Wouldn't you if you had the wife he has??????

Aw, come on, she's pretty hot for her age. But his daughter -- now
that's a different story. Mighty tasty AND she has some brains. In
fact, I think she did a better job in the spin room than her dad did
in the debate!

News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 100,000
Newsgroups