Old October 28th 04, 01:33 AM
Steveo

LOL, RF kills crotch crickets..or smother them in ketsup!

"M-Tech" wrote:
Mrs Kerry is "hot"????? Laura Bush is a friggin' pin-up compared to
Theresa. Daughter Alex is nice, Vannessa is just "ok". Bush twins are
pretty average as well.

Damn Frank, I'll google up a hooker for ya if she'll take paypal :-)

Don

OMG! If Frank thinks accoutrement girl is HAWT, we might want to all spring
in for an eye exam. RF causes cataracts too.

"Frank Gilliland" wrote in message
On 27 Oct 2004 15:48:49 -0700, (Stephen) wrote
in :

He will anyway. Wouldn't you if you had the wife he has??????

Aw, come on, she's pretty hot for her age. But his daughter -- now
that's a different story. Mighty tasty AND she has some brains. In
fact, I think she did a better job in the spin room than her dad did
in the debate!