Old October 28th 04, 03:59 AM
Frank Gilliland

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 20:20:01 -0400, "M-Tech"
wrote in :

Mrs Kerry is "hot"?????

Compared to the women in Spokane she's practically a supermodel.

Laura Bush is a friggin' pin-up compared to
Theresa.

Naw, too much plastic surgery. It makes her look.... well, plastic. If
I want a plastic woman I'll order one through the mail.

Daughter Alex is nice, Vannessa is just "ok". Bush twins are
pretty average as well.

Hmmmm, maybe I'm seeing something different than everyone else.

Damn Frank, I'll google up a hooker for ya if she'll take paypal :-)

Thanks, but I'll pass..... do hookers really take paypal?