Old October 28th 04, 04:34 AM
Steveo

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 27 Oct 2004 23:50:37 GMT, Steveo
wrote in :

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 27 Oct 2004 15:48:49 -0700, (Stephen) wrote
in :

He will anyway. Wouldn't you if you had the wife he has??????

Aw, come on, she's pretty hot for her age. But his daughter -- now
that's a different story. Mighty tasty AND she has some brains. In
fact, I think she did a better job in the spin room than her dad did
in the debate!

The choices suck canal water. This is the best we have!!??

www.votenader.org

He may not crack the loudest whip in the lion's cage, but he's the
only one that can give a direct answer to a direct question.

True enough but he has as much chance as you or I getting elected. Funny
sorta that it sticks in my mind about Ralph fighting for the Corvair
owners. My Dad had one that was loads of fun, in fact he used to put
that Corvair up on the railroad tracks and half deflate the tires.. That
car would hum down those tracks and my old man would be laughing his
ass off yelling "look no hands"!

Me and my dad have done some crazy **** over the years, but I never
figured Ralph Nader would be a common bond for him and I. That kind
of change probably won't happen in our lifetime, Frank.