Old November 1st 04, 02:26 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Dr.X)
"Captain Crane" wrote in message
Does anybody have a Site that you can hear CB Radio Live from Different
parts of the U.S.A. That would be so Cool. If you know the sites let us
all know. Thank You
Brian - Las Vegas, NV ( COOLDOG Channel 19)
_
I set a radio/streamer up at a friends house a cple months ago. Saint
Petersburg FL. Requires windows media player but it worked well. I'll
have to go over there to restart it since we took it down for the
hurricanes. It's just a tap off his radio's speaker jack so it streams
whatever channel he happens to be on. Mostly 35am, 29fm, 555usb.
I'll re-post to this thread when I have reconnected it. Should be soon.
I want to listen too when I'm in my apartment. It also transmits with
the software I wrote, but we reserve that for a select few. ;-)
-Dr.X
_
How you digging this weather, Dr. X? Makes for perfect dx season, eh? I
have several projects going on at the time, but I should have one of the
mobiles back in tip-top radio shape in a month or two. For the time
being, I'm confined to the shack. Shoot me an email next time you're
listening to the boyz in Larghetto and we'll jump up to sideband and
make another tag.