Old April 26th 04, 05:20 AM
'Doc

Edward,
I have 'good' days and 'bad' days. Seems like when
I posted that one, it must'a been a really 'bad' day.
Oh well. The 'R-7' is by Cushcraft (duh), but the rest
of it was correct. 'Delrin'(sp?) comes in all shapes
and sizes, just a form of plastic that handles RF and
sun light well. Also a brand name, and I have no idea
what the chemical composition is (other than a 47 letter
name that I could care less about). If it's an insulator,
the correct size, pretty strong, and a pretty shade of
red, almost anything would work in place of the original
fibreglass (I like red)...
'Doc