Old November 8th 04, 09:44 PM
Frank Gilliland

On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 09:05:21 -0600, "Chad Wahls"
wrote in :

"Frank Gilliland" wrote in message
news

And 4 watts on Ch. 9 will reach 10 miles without a problem if
you have a decent antenna because there is very little noise on the
channel. So I don't see your reasons as justification for an amp.

No noise on channel 9!?!?!? Have you listened to ch9 lately?

Seems that ch 9 lately has been the telemundo of CB!!!!!

Is this Mexico's calling channel?

Chad

I monitor Ch. 9. It's pretty quiet around my parts. Since it's noisy
where you are, how does the noise compare with the rest of the band?