Old November 9th 04, 12:33 AM
Dr.X

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Dr.X" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Dr.X" wrote:
"George Kinzer" wrote in message
hey, let us know......

Hey George. My freind and I are testing right now. 11/08/04 7:13 pm.

will be there for a little bit testing. Currently channel 35 in St.
Petersburg FL.

open windows media player, click on file then open. and type this -
mms://24.28.51.177:8080 and hit enter. let me know what it sounds
like over there.

if you don't have a high speed connection, might be a waste of time.

-Dr.X

ps: anyone else try too. let me know. we'll make adjustments as
needed.

You're muffled, but I can hear whoever is replying to you pretty well.

Yeah, that's Bill. you shouldn't hear him very well since the audio
output of the radio isn't supposed to be carrying his mic audio. I'll

fix
that soon though.

Thanks for help with testing. Are you on a high speed connection? or
modem?

-Dr.X

I heard someone saying something about a baby being born backwards. lol

I'm on cable.

Yeah, i heard that too. I wasn't paying enough attention to the conversation
but i think it was like, if you do it doggie style will the baby be born
backwards. lol

-Dr.X