Old November 9th 04, 06:09 AM
I Am Not George

"DR. Death" wrote in message
"Frank Gilliland" wrote in message
Not all hams are rude. On the contrary, most hams that I have met

are
quite agreeable. They are people, just like everyone else. And I

don't
know why you wouldn't like ham radio when that is basically what

you
are doing already on the 'freeband'. The only difference is that

you
would be doing it legally. Does that take the fun out of it for

you?

No it doesn't. It may very well be fun. In fact there are a lot of good
things I would like about ham radio, mostly the tech side. I didn't state
all hams are bad, just the ones I have talked to, they tend to treat
C.B.ers as second class citizens and I won't be a part of that.

S o your going to let a few hams who look down on cbers stop you from
getting a license? ,,you give up too easy is the real problem I think.