Old November 9th 04, 09:00 PM
Steveo

"Dr.X" wrote:
"Twistedhed" wrote in message
Did this work? Do this again, Dr. X,,,I'd like to get on and say hello
to my friends up north. Let me know a day or so in advance.

It worked very well. I want to tweak it a little though. I don't know how
many listeners it takes to bring it down. It was set at a high quality so
I can picture serious lag if a lot of people connect. I'll lower it a
little and see if I can get several people to log on at once. This will
give us a better picture of quality vs. number of simultaneous
connections. I'll let you know when. I'm sure we'll be doing more testing
tonight and over the next few days if we have time.

-Dr.X

Yea it came in really well over here last night, the channel was a little
bit quiet when I tuned in but I can see where that might be fun to listen
to at times. Especially if Twist is gonna holler at us.

Station on the side Twist, we can create our own conditions now via
the Dr.X network.