Old November 13th 04, 06:09 PM
harvey

"Steveo" wrote in message
| "harvey" wrote:
| "Steveo" wrote in message
| | "harvey" wrote:
| | well i would rather talk to a puppet than myself any day.....one
gets
| | u medical treatment..
| | harv
| |
| | Hand outs are cool. :P
|
| i miss the "aloha" joints we used to give each other when i lived in
| Hawaii...damn...be jus sitting somewhere and a friend come upo and hand
| ya one....jus like shakin hands..
| harv
|
| I have some skunk bud that's happy happy. (don't tell anyone)
need my address? lol
best thing for migraines.and sea sickness...lol...better than any
pharmecetical....hmm..jus thought about it but .maybe people suffering from
anorexia should be put on a smoke routine and regular trips to wendys and
taco bell? lol
better than any chemical man can come up with..
laters
harv

harv