Old April 27th 04, 02:01 AM
J. McLaughlin

Dear Jerry Martes - no call - no location:
EZNEC contains a few files describing simple antennas and good
instructions. You should work through some of those files and
read/study the instruction provided. Prof. Cebik's web site contains
additional instruction and useful observations about antenna modeling
programs. Cebik.Com
As I recall, Prof. Cebik has a book on the subject too.
Jump in. 73 Mac N8TT
P.S. Are you KD6JDJ, who has a name that is similar to yours?
--
J. Mc Laughlin - Michigan USA
Home:

"Jerry Martes" wrote in message
I would like to estimate the radiation pattern from a pair of

dipoles.
I've been told that there are computer programs available for drawing
antenna patterns. I's like to try drawing the pattern from my antenna
concept, but would sure like to get some help with learning how to do

it
with EZNEC. Is there anyone on this news froup who has time and

patience
and who might be willing to E-mail help to me??

Jerry