Old November 17th 04, 03:28 AM
Bill Lowry

What is Yahoo?

"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote in message
m...
"Bill Lowry" wrote in message

Has anyone performed the Frequency Mod as outlined on the CBTricks web

site.
I performed the mod as shown there but I can twist the Channel knob

until I
wear it out and it still only works on the Normal channels. I hate to

get
beat when all that has to be done is to add one diode. (g)

Bill

http://www.cbtricks.com/ .........and go to radio
info..........Midland............77-255ESP

Illegal to modify CB radios to work out of band. Guess we are gonna
have to send another letter to Yahoo and tell them about the unsavory
content of that group. You keykweenz can slobber all you want about
how information is legal, etc. Who cares? When Yahoo gets the picture
as to what you are doing with the space they give you they will yank
your group, which is also perfectly legal.

Enjoy it now, keykweenz.

Special shoutouts to scottiekins.