Old November 17th 04, 02:54 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Dr.X)
"Twistedhed" wrote in message
At 7:32p Eastern, something went bad at the audio input cable. Sound
went funky and Bill checked to determine if it's in fact a bad wire. It
looks like it is. Took it off line. I'll go over there tmrw to see what
happend. Sorry Twist.
-Dr.X
_
Ok,,so we aim for tomorrow or Thursday. BTW,,I have some ideas for a set
of ears at your apartment if you really want to get on the air from
there.
_

I have some ideas too. That's why I started

doing this in the first place. So I can have

"ears" in the apartment. :-)

-Dr.X

_
Right on. If you need a hand just yell,,,,,loud,,,after all, you need to
get up and over the Larghetto crowd.