Old April 27th 04, 06:53 AM
Jerry Martes

Tam

I have the two dipoles fed in phase and spaced 1/4 wave apart The anrenna
really works well. I'd like to try to improve it but first need to know
more about what I'm getting now.

Jerry

"Tam/WB2TT" wrote in message

"Jerry Martes" wrote in message
I would like to estimate the radiation pattern from a pair of dipoles.
I've been told that there are computer programs available for drawing
antenna patterns. I's like to try drawing the pattern from my antenna
concept, but would sure like to get some help with learning how to do it
with EZNEC. Is there anyone on this news froup who has time and

patience
and who might be willing to E-mail help to me??

Jerry

Jerry,

I have a dumb question (maybe). Do you mean two interconnected dipoles, at
the same time, or one dipole at a time?

Tam/WB2TT