Old November 27th 04, 10:47 PM
Steveo

Default Jamming on the air: why?

N8WWM DOUG (Psychiatrist to keyclowns)
wrote:
Dave Bushong wrote in message
On the way to work and back, I listen to ECARS on 7.255 MHz, and check
in when the traffic (road traffic) isn't too bad. Often, there are
people jamming, or offering catcalls, without identifying.

During the SS last weekend, there were stations who were sending
strings of 30-wpm dits for many minutes at a time, with the intent of
jamming.

My question is: Why do this?

It's like throwing a brick at a parade that you don't like.

Plus, with the FCC giving out $10,000 fines these days, I really wonder
if these unidentified RF vandals have that kind of money to spare.

I would really like to open this subject for discussion. Am I missing
something?

73,
Dave
KZ1O

Most of them are keyclowns. They jerk off over interfering with hams.

You made the rain report for jamming repeaters, hypocrite Adair.

They have the money for fines because they go to truckstop toilets and
do business on their kneepads.

Another fine example of a ****ed up no code tech you turned out
to be, N8WWM. How's the court ordered shrink working out for you?

Have you decided to feed your kids yet?

http://tinyurl.com/6s6sz

http://n8wwm.4t.com/