Old November 28th 04, 01:52 PM
Steveo

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 05:35:02 -0800, Frank Gilliland
wrote in
:

snip

Just one more push then I'll shut up -- Was there ever a time when you
thought you and I could never, ever have a civil conversation? I'm
sure you did and so did I. But that has changed, hasn't it? Ok, so why
not give the -true- Muslims the benefit of the doubt long enough to
see if they can prove to you that they are not about 'killing the
infidels'?

True, at one time you and I were really at each others throats. For
that reason it's probably a good thing we have so MANY miles between
us, or who knows what might have went down. It likely wouldn't have
been pretty.