Old December 3rd 04, 12:04 AM
whoever

Steveo wrote:

whoever whoever@wherever wrote:

Steveo wrote:

Yep, you are quite correct there Twist. Here is one of my favorite
invitations from N8WWM, for me to come to Toledo. Check out what
he claims he will do to me, when in fact he's a ****ing coward after
I arrive and knock on his section eight slum door.

http://tinyurl.com/5c5ck

Oh and as it turns out, I took his fugly picture. I didn't think
anything this fugly could be found without digging the ground
up.

I know nothing of this person, but how is he a coward when he came out
the door? Looks more like the picture taker was the coward for not
staying on the porch?

Picture taker is on the sidewalk. Public domain, dummy.

To spell it out for your small brain.
What I said was that he came out of the house and it looks like you were
the coward for standing in the street.
I never said it wasn't Public domain ASSWIPE.
Why do you idiots have to call everybody that doesn't agree with you a name?