Old December 9th 04, 11:21 AM
Lancer

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 21:40:48 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

Steveo wrote in news:20041208102852.677
:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in

:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

wrote:
"Landshark" wrote in
news:mrttd.39840$6q2.28541 @newssvr14.news.prodigy.com:

Ummm, George Busch WA3MOJ could stop using
a radio, give up his Ham license, stop doing a lot
of things, but he still has the same name. Unless he
wants to go through the hassle of changing it legally.

Yes If George Busch has the name george busch then his name is

george
Busch, I am not george busch you souped up homo.

Is your dads call WA3MOJ? Why did you use that call in your sig?

I didnt use any call in my sig, you assclowns were quick to jump the

gun
when those random letters and numbers were in advertly at the bottom

of
my post.

More lies from WA3MOJ.

who is wa3moj

btw, it wasnt a sig file braniac.

You ended your post with it.

so what does that mean. I end my post with assclown does that mean it is
a Ham call sign??

Yep, same thing

assclown

^^^^^^^Ham radio call sign