Old December 9th 04, 09:28 PM
Lancer

On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 15:19:11 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

Lancer wrote in
:

On 9 Dec 2004 05:22:31 -0800, "Gulf Coast Tony"
wrote:

A type accepted CB? No mods? No Amp?

Then you're not a keyclown. Why would you defend the criminals?

This will probably be my last post today. I have to go over to
Lafayette, LA to finish a job.

Tony

Nope, no illegal equipment at all. I'm not defending illegal
operation, just having fun with the AKC dummies.

I think it is the other way around, they post you chased and reply, who
is controling thing ...AKC Look at you almost every post steveo replys to
you have to reply to, you have no self discipline,NONE

Thats your problem, quit trying to think, your nt good at it.

I hardly ever reply to Steves posts. He is to busy making you look
like a fool to bother. The only control thing that ****es you off is,
you have to reply to both of us. Hard for your impaired brain to keep
up with. Come on, reply.. you know you can't control yourself..