Old December 12th 04, 05:40 PM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20041212102207.659
:

Why wouldn't your felon hero face me? Cuz like you, he's a coward. Talk
big behind your monitor, then cower when I'm standing on your sidewalk.

Listen I dont speak on dougs behalf,

ROFL!!!! You hump my leg in defense of the fugly coward felon daily. Stop
your lying, punk.

but why wont a big tough guy like
you give out your address,

I've told you, only a fool would post his address to rec.radio.cb

Ill tell you why you are a coward, talk big
behind the keyboard, then take pictures when confronted.

Hey putz, I did the confronting and that just eats you up inside.

You were never
on sidewalk middle of the road.

I was on the porch, sidewalk, and street, dip****. Fugly couldn't
answer the call...too scared!

Far as a coward you have the market
cornered.

Nope, your fugly felon hero master is the reigning coward.

http://n8wwm.4t.com/photo.html