Old December 12th 04, 07:57 PM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Smooth G wrote in
:

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 00:16:43 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

"U Know Who" wrote
in :

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message
"KC8QJP" wrote in
:

wrote in message
oups.com...

Twistedhed wrote:
Hey Dogie,,,,you know repeat offenders can't have their records
sealed.
Perhaps I should be a little more discriminate in the company I
permit
you to associate.
Living with a felon certainly has had a profound effect on your
Tourette's. N8WWM, you certainly are responsible for trashing
KC8QJP's
reputation,,,well, she is responsible for the tax fraud (You
probably initiated it and made her take the fall, as your

cowardly
self has illustrated your willingness to hide behind any veil you
can find,,including the skirt of the poor woman whose reputation
you are responsible for trashing)...LOL.

The two felon losers deserve each other.

Who is Rossa Adair?

That would be Steve parks wife she sucks a mean cock down in the
medina school yards. .. 10-4

Spoken by a true anonymous sissy troll. There is no way in hell you'd
be boy, much less man enough to say that to anyone's face. Pussy!

what's steves address cant say it without the address, ****y boi

crackman

Give your instead if you are not a real cock sucker!

I live in Long Island and I am a ******

Here's some more -gems- from you WA3MOJ, and I only went back to Thursday. You
are truly a pathetic troll.

pam wrote:
I live in Long Island and I am a ******

pam wrote:
Listen I dont speak on dougs behalf

pam wrote:
Your wife liked how i act, she said I am a bigger man than you, in more
ways than one.

pam wrote:
where is your address assclown I have a plane ticket waiting for a
destination.

pam wrote:
Hey Randy your not tookeen with the bitches didnt you just get dumped by
your old lady? I heard it was for cheating on her, with a sheep.

pam wrote:
That would be Steve parks wife she sucks a mean cock down in the medina
school yards. .. 10-4

pam wrote:
Of course it is a forge these cbers are real moron's

pam wrote:
Hey Steveo, why dont you reach down between your legs and see if you have
any balls

pam wrote:
come to your house unexpectedly and punk slap you.

pam wrote:
correctional Facility i am locked up.

pam wrote:
beat it Nagger,beat it nagger your reaching again..
Nagger you are a liar,
they say i am george busch now what is it nagger boi,

pam wrote:
he is a rolling rock drinker and Lancer is a cum slurper. Now watch
him trip over himself repying to this message.

pam wrote:
LOL ice cold Piece of **** Nagger you are too funny

pam wrote:
you ****in queer asshole. You are a transexual lover