Old December 12th 04, 11:15 PM
U Know Who

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
Steveo wrote in
:

"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
"I am not WA3MOJ" iamnot wrote in
:

"KC8QJP" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

Twistedhed wrote:
Hey Dogie,,,,you know repeat offenders can't have their
records
sealed.
Perhaps I should be a little more discriminate in the company
permit
you to associate.
Living with a felon certainly has had a profound effect on
your Tourette's. N8WWM, you certainly are responsible for
trashing
KC8QJP's
reputation,,,well, she is responsible for the tax fraud (You
probably initiated it and made her take the fall, as your
cowardly self has illustrated your willingness to hide behind
any veil you can find,,including the skirt of the poor woman
whose reputation you are responsible for trashing)...LOL.

The two felon losers deserve each other.

Doug is using a 4 element beam at 56 ft. to add some more
victims to his radio jamming technique. You losers are doomed
now! Gotta go tell people in the other radio groups now. hehehe

His slum lord would never let him put up a tower!!

LOL you know what is funny steveo that you would pay for $1.99 for
usenet access to troll this group.

What the hell? That's not me, and where do you get Usenet for
$1.99? Get off my leg you little punk. Everytime someone posts here
you blame me or ice cold, go buy a clue.

I feel jilted now :-( , I'm not being blamed...... LOL!!!

Landshark

Well, not this time Shark. Patience.

He will get blamed when the shoe fits, steveo you can lie all you want
you big faggot, there are 3 count them 3 obsessed fools to this NG, You,
Randy, and Landshark. 90% of post doug or myself or leland come from
you 3 under sock puppets. twisty throws his 2 cents in and ice pops in on
occasion. Other than that you 3 are bagged abd tagged

You post 89.7% of the crap here.