Old December 12th 04, 11:18 PM
Lancer

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 16:55:14 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

"Landshark" wrote in news:6D%ud.32468$zx1.8482
:

"Steveo" wrote in message
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
I live in Long Island and I am a ******

You're a twit.

Man, George Busch has some serious mental issues.
He's racist, he hate's Jews, closet gay by all the references
that people couldn't begin to fathom, harassment of cb'rs, threats
against people on this board, delusion of granjor.
That statement above N@##er and the others I've seem with
derogatory references to the Jewish religion is definitely against
Comcast AUP. I haven't seen the original posts, since he is
kill filed, but if it offends you, I would forward them onto Comcast
with a statement on how much it offends you and is a stain on
humanity.

Landshark

roflmao... now I am killfiled again... LOL sent it to comcast you guys
are the ones cross posting to alt.******

His post wasn't cross posted. Your just scared to death of ICE. Why
is that?