Old December 14th 04, 03:57 AM
Steveo

"U Know Who" wrote:
"Lancer" wrote in message
On 13 Dec 2004 12:10:08 -0800, "Psychiatrist to keyclowns"
wrote:

Some keyclowns will say anything to justify themselves. I say we take
it to arbitration. I'll email Riley and show him your auction, along
with your call. Whatever he says goes. Sound good?

Looks like you are day late and a dollar short. The bidding has
already ended for it. Better luck next time. BTW, why didn't you
again...

I'm sure they laughed at her. BTW, Lancer, are you still me? Or, did we
get that little identity problem resolved?

Am I still BP?