Old April 30th 04, 04:36 AM
zeno

When your wire goes through the 3/4 plastic pipe, do you fill the pipe hole
with something?

I was thinking you could wrap that part of the wire with electricians tape to
make it snug and to keep bugs and water out.

Bill

Alfred Lorona wrote:

I have used open wire feedlines in six houses so far. I drill two 3/4 inch
holes in any wall that is most convenient to bring the line inside and over
to the tuner. I ram two pieces of plastic pipe in the holes letting about an
inch or so protrude from the wall surfaces inside and outside.

When I move, I yank out the pipe, jamb stucco, wood filler and/or drywall
goo in the holes, dad paint on the repair and VOILA! Walls as good as new.

The whole thing is so easy. Why make it hard on yourselves?

73, AL