Old December 14th 04, 02:51 PM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20041213235950.291
:

Nah, she's not a bird. She's a -great- woman that is my partner in
damn near everything important to me. 20 years of rock solid marriage.

Who knows, maybe someday after you grow up you may get lucky and find
one as good as my wife. (save your wife insults if you can help
yourself)

Yes Ill bet she is a good woman she is out on the street making a few
bucks for you, god bless her, she is a good swallower

Can't help yourself. You are a mindless juvenile delinquent.

You know, this happens almost on queue every year
around this time. George & Doug go on this juvenile
rampage of these types of posts.

Landshark

--
Some of them are living an illusion