Old December 19th 04, 08:50 PM
Steveo

Lancer wrote:
On 19 Dec 2004 20:16:21 GMT, Steveo
wrote:

Lancer wrote:
On 19 Dec 2004 20:03:49 GMT, Steveo
wrote:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in
news:20041218172632.436 :

Here we have george admitting it's him that posts thru the Korean
server. Nice job geo, feel better now?

I am the guy you call george, i didnt make any of those post you
****ing clueless douchebag.

Switch to aol and agree with yourself, angry-boi.

Now watch him respond that he doesn't have an AOL account...

Yep..Just cuz he says it, don't make it so. :P

Watching football today? Dallas is actually doing pretty good against
Philly today.

Yea, watching the Browns get their ass kicked again on the frozen tundra
of Browns Stadium. Man they suck! I was plowing snow till about 2:00 or
so, we're going back out at 11:00. Big blizzard up here now.

I used to like the Eagles until they got TO. What a blowhard.