Old December 19th 04, 11:44 PM
Steveo

Smooth G wrote:
On 19 Dec 2004 13:33:09 -0800, "Steveo's whore mother"
wrote:

the first time I watched my mommy get ****ed by a big buck ******s was
the first time my cock was as hard as a rock.

I wanted that cock in me.thats why I love ****** cock. My wife is a
filthy dirty whore, but thats why I married her. she was the biggest
cocksucker here in Ohio. she really loves buck ******s as much as I do.
Infact she was ****ing ******s since the age of 12, a long time before
I met her. but thats another story. She loves it when I bring ******s
home for her to ****. I jerk off watching that ****** cock slam in her.
Then when the ****** is ready to cum, I pull his cock out of her and
shove it in my mouth and I never ever drip any on my lips. That hot
****** cum goes right into my little puggy belly.

Sadly this is the same homo gay talk that prozac or george always
talks about why is he pushing his agenda here? I mean anti amplifiers
is one thing but this homo and racial stuff has got to stop. I mean he
admitted he liked big black cocks before, why does he keep telling us
over and over again???

Too many years in his mammy's basement have destroyed his dome.