Old December 19th 04, 11:45 PM
Smooth G

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 10:03:39 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

Smooth G wrote in
:

Not everyone just you because you are the only one accusing me of that
or have you not noticed that? Look I just want to acknowledged for
what I do not for someone else. I mean it is kinda funny but you never
stop you keep saying the same thing.

truth hurts vanderfool doesnt it. bagged and tagged get over it, why does
it bother you so much, because you are him. get lost,

= CB Keyclown

I will say again... I have never ever seen this person post here and a
google search shows it has been years so what are you clinging on to?
That kid is long gone!